We all have come across various companies that use shared drives & managers deploying simple XL sheets to have team members update their task list. With growing mobility and dispersal of working groups across geographies , it becomes very inefficient to access most of our data across platforms and systems on daily basis.
Some obvious questions one would want to answer is…How-to….
- Find all the information related to a specific task?
- Increase transparency with group members
- Effect prioritization and task tracking at minimum viable level without too much of tool hassle
- Collaborate across dispersed locations & teams
- How to store and share my favorite SQL query recipes across teams 🙂
I effectively manage above challenges by employing Evernote and Dropbox. Teams have share structures on Dropbox which enable seamless sharing of information across various devices and allows me to be in touch with my team members on shared documents which we are working on. Evernote allows me to maintain all notes related to common topics , SQL queries and 1×1 through shared notebook and I can find these with great features like tagging within Evernote.